[TowerTalk] Force12 EF240X loading line measurement

Larry lknain at nc.rr.com
Fri Oct 3 11:32:31 EDT 2008

Thanks Tom. I had forgotten about the opposite mounting. I thought there was
something in the text about where the tuning jumper was supposed to go as a
start and that is not on the drawing that I could see. I remember that it
was a struggle getting it tuned - up and down the tower.

73, Larry  W6NWS