[TowerTalk] Water table and tower foundation

hdmc38 at bellsouth.net hdmc38 at bellsouth.net
Mon Oct 6 16:03:38 EDT 2008

Rudy

A big pump is one way to do it. They call it well point where smaller lengths of pipe are driven into the ground around where you want the foundation. these are then connected to a larger pipe and a diesel pump. Pump out the surrounding water, dig the hole, set the steel and pour it. I'm surprised your builder did not know about the water table and he should have a fix for your situation. Hope this helps.

73 Good luck Joe K4XZ
--
JOE PATRICK
SENIOR PLUMBING/MECHANICAL