[TowerTalk] ROHN 100ft SSV TOWER FOR SALE

Cal Zethmayr w4gmh at cox.net
Tue Oct 7 00:28:38 EDT 2008

Located in North Florida.  Excellent condition, NO rust.
Currently installed at an educational facility.
Email me for pictures and to discuss details.

I can have a tower crew take it down using a crane and load it on your truck or trailer and you take it home; $4900.00. (Contractor estimates less then 7 hours to complete)  The five 20’ sections total weight is about 2500 lbs.

You bring your own crew and equipment and take it down, load it up and take it home; $2,000.00.

Cal Zethmayr
W4GMH at cox.net