[TowerTalk] ROHN 25G

D. Calder towertalk at n4zkf.com
Thu Oct 16 07:44:36 EDT 2008

I have two RG25 towers unguyed. One 15'above the roof. One 25'above the
roof. 900'from the Ocean here
in Daytona. Went thru three hurricanes 4 years ago and didn't miss a lick.
They are still there.

I wouldn't go any further than that though. Been in the telecom business for
some time. I know what I can
get away with.

n4zkf