[TowerTalk] Install Videos for towers

Todd Coulter coulter at bellsouth.net
Sun Oct 19 21:11:37 EDT 2008

The file that you need to download and install is found by clicking on
the word "Enjoy" on the page not the "UnPlug 1.6.06".

This is the patched version of Unplug.

Sorry but I should have been clear about that as it is a little
confusing.

                                                         73's
                                                        Todd
                                                       N4JRZ

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it
are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed and may contain confidential and privileged information
protected by law. If you received this e-mail in error, any review, use,
dissemination, distribution, or copying of the e-mail is strictly
prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and
delete all copies from your system.