[TowerTalk] The Gremlin has been slain!

Pat Villani modeler at optonline.net
Fri Oct 24 17:30:03 EDT 2008

What are you using for the 12v supply? Wall warts can be problematic.
Seems that those that embed switching power supplies are pretty noisy. I
recently pulled one out of the shack after tracking down all sorts noise
coming from it. Seems that it was getting into the rig through the rig's
DC power supply; most likely conducting back onto the AC line and
sneaking back in through the power supply.

Pat
WB2GBF

K1TTT wrote:
> FINALLY!  The Gremlin has been slain! ...
**SNIP**