[TowerTalk] IC-7800 tx on 3.800

Dave Cook davepc2 at netdave.com
Fri Oct 24 21:54:17 EDT 2008

I did point him in the right direction. And if he doesn't understand enough
English to distinguish between "Icom" and "TowerTalk", he needs that little
bit of pointing. I didn't see anyone else responding to his request. If you
think guys think it was sarcasm, then I apologize for your
misinterpretation.

Dave - WA0TTN