[TowerTalk] Installer death in Wa. state

Dale Martin kg5u at hal-pc.org
Sun Oct 26 11:04:11 EDT 2008

The only thing 'wrong' with the url was that it got broken up being
displayed in the message form.

It's a simple matter to, in this case, highlight and copy (ctl-c) the long
portion of the link, paste (ctl-v) it into the URL address field of your
browser, manually append (type) the remaining address that got parsed to new
lines, then hit return and see and read the article.

Having to spend some significant time on my tower this week (SS and ARRL 10
are fast approaching and I'm still playing catchup from Ike), I'm going to
be keeping Gary Spivey in my thoughts as I climb and work.

73 and be careful up there,
dale, kg5u