[TowerTalk] VBI-360s

larryjspammenot@teleport.com larryj at teleport.com
Sun Oct 26 17:17:06 EDT 2008

I remember seeing them for sale at Dayton some years ago when they were originally available, and seeing the ads for them in a DX Magazine. But when I actually tried to order one, the mail was returned as undeliverable, and the company seemed to have disappeared.

Hopefully someone will manufacture a similar product someday - it looked like a very nice station accessory.

LJ