[TowerTalk] FW: CO-3 for WT-51

Tom Anderson andersonww5l at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 26 21:14:29 EDT 2008

Fellow Tower Talk members:

The following e-mail below was sent to Tashjian Towers today after months, dating back to before the Visalia DX Convention in April, trying to get Tashjian Towers to correct a shipping mistake THEY made and have refused to correct after first promising to ship the correct C)-3 coax standoff arms the next day after my first inquiry.   The ones they sent are for a larger tower than my W51 and the CO3 arms will not cinch tight even with shorter bolts because the part that goes around the tower leg is way too big.

They first claimed that they weren't their CO3 coax standoff arms, but the shipping container still had the Tashjian packing label attached, but they refused to believe even that.

I have e-mailed them, written them via USPS, faxed them, and even left voice messages, but still no one from Tashjian Towers will communicate back to me.  It appears I'm getting the same treatment that others on the list have gotten from Tashjian Towers.

Tom, WW5L

Gabriella, Karl:

I've put off for many weeks working on my W51 and renting a scissors lift hoping you would send me the correct set of C0-3 arms, instead of the ones that are too doggone big.  Guess you are just going to completely ignore my request for a correction on my order some time back that you messed up not me.

One unhappy customer can do more damage to a business' reputation than  25 happy ones, because they will complain to every one they know.  Guess you don't think much of the amateur radio market.

Guess my unhappiness with the way you HAVEN"T handled and just completely ignored my request for the proper size CO-3 arms for a W-51, you thought I'd go away.  Well I'am going way and it'll be another tower company that get's my order for a 75 or so foot electric motor crank up tower when we move to a new home QTH, since you don't believe in answering customer complaints.

Sincerely,

Tom Anderson, WW5L
Colleyville TX