[TowerTalk] Ham IV rotor - to service or not to service?

Rob Frohne rob.frohne at wallawalla.edu
Mon Oct 27 20:19:21 EDT 2008

Hi Gary,

I'm not the kind to send anything off to a service company, but there
are some issues that can occur with Ham IV rotors.  If you were the one
using it the last 10 years, you will know that it is really operating
well, but if not, you might want to open it up (being careful not to
lose any ball bearings) and check that everything is okay.  Have a look
at my notes here to see what can happen.

http://people.wallawalla.edu/~Rob.Frohne/Rotor/rotor.html

73,

Rob, KL7NA