[TowerTalk] HAM IV vs. Tailtwister

D. Calder towertalk at n4zkf.com
Tue Oct 28 12:33:11 EDT 2008

I too have a Ham V and a TX2. The Ham V is about 15 years old and works like
a charm. The TX2 is one year old, came unpainted,
I primed and painted it and after a year it's about to fall apart
"literally". The metal is deteriorating to the point
it's all white and chalky.

Not built like they used to be.

Dave n4zkf