[TowerTalk] Amphenol PL259

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Tue Oct 28 23:03:32 EDT 2008

$50 - $60 seems like a reasonable expense to me... at least
when ya figure it is no bargain to have your connectors perform
poorly or have intermittent shorts or drop outs because they are
not on well.  And if I am in the hobby for another... oh, say thirty
years, then maybe if you amortize it over that time, it is not so
expensive.

Thanks

Roger (K8RI) wrote:

> Every thing is relative.

Depending on whose you purchase and from whom, they run from