[TowerTalk] Bury-Flex

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Thu Oct 30 12:35:20 EDT 2008

On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 03:53:20 -0400, Roger (K8RI) wrote:

>I typically purchase most coax 1000 ft at a time

Yes. Shop for good prices on good stuff, squirrel it away for when
you need it. Don't buy junk or no-name stuff. Stick to Belden,
Commscope, LMR. I'll only buy private label stuff if I see real
specs and trust the vendor. Several years ago, I bought 1,000 ft of
some good Commscope RG6 to rewire my house in Chicago. Paid about
$100. Never used it there, but it really came in handy when I
installed Beverages here in CA. And with copper, the price only goes
up while it's sitting in your garage. :)

73,

Jim K9YC