[TowerTalk] Question for MA-550 Owners (or any MA-series)

Richard Zalewski dick.w7zr at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 12:34:11 EDT 2008

I make sure the arms "float" a bit by not having them too tight around
the mast.  And...yes I do use a grease gun to shoot some lubricant
between the arms and the mast.  Also whenever I have the tower tilted
over I do a thorough clean and re-grease.

On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 9:25 AM, Larry Mohr <lmmohr4 at comcast.net> wrote:

> New Owner (Used tower)
>
> Does anyone know if it's recommended to lube (grease) the lower section
> where it's held by the arms circling the mast.
>
> Seems like my G-1000 sometimes experiences trouble turning (particularly
> during higher winds.)
>
> Thanks,
>
> Larry
> K9LMM

Tnx es 73
Dick W7ZR
www.w7zr.com

If you don't know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else