[TowerTalk] Elevated Radials

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Thu Sep 4 22:50:41 EDT 2008

Here is some info:

http://oai.dtic.mil/oai/oai?verb=getRecord&metadataPrefix=html&identifier=ADA193283

I attach an article by some Dx-pedition that used verticals and elevated
verticals.

       http://pages.prodigy.net/k2kw/learning.html

I emailed them about the elevated verticals and they talked me
out of it.  Maybe you can get a more encouraging answer from
them... They were very nice and gave me a detailed answer.

Good stuff in the ARRL Antenna Manual on elevated radials... which
also discouraged me from trying them.

Just my take - hope you have better luck.

           =========   Richards - K8JHR  =========