[TowerTalk] Tri-Ex LM470 Tower motor unit

w5if at windstream.net w5if at windstream.net
Mon Sep 8 09:46:01 EDT 2008

I have just acquired a very nice use Tri-Ex LM470 tower with tilt over feature and a professionally made base.  However, the motorized winch for raising and lowering the tower is missing.  Does anyone have an old motorized raising unit just laying around, even if it is just parts, I might be interested in it.  I have left several messages for Karl at Tash Towers on buying a new one, but haven't heard from him yet.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 73 Glen W5IF