[TowerTalk] Fiber reinforcement instead of rebar?

kr7x1 at verizon.net kr7x1 at verizon.net
Wed Sep 10 10:54:45 EDT 2008

Dan:

"For engineering reasons that don't bear explanation" this is the worst
type of foundation to try and use fiber reinforcing to eliminate rod
reinforcing in a foundation. I have posted to the reflector several
times where fiber reinforcing is applicable and it is not in structural
foundations. A good source of information can be found if you google "
concrete- fiber reinforcement uses.

Regards
Lonberg Design Group, Ltd.
H.S. Lonberg, P.E.,S.E.