[TowerTalk] Wanted! Sixpak Antenna Switch

BobK8IA at aol.com BobK8IA at aol.com
Sat Sep 13 12:30:46 EDT 2008

I am in full agreement with Ronnie ZS4RY. My Six-Pack was delivered  with two
of the 12 relays not making contact and requiring spring tension
readjustments. Even now it occasionally requires a tap on the relay box to  get it going
after a switcher operation. Maybe 6 times a contest weekend, a real  pain, but
fortunately very close to my main op position. If I had to take the  walk
Ronnie does each time, I would have trashed this thing by  now.

This product is way too costly for this problem to be inherent. I  wish I had
gone in another direction now, but I am stuck as I have $500 invested  (relay
box and two contrlloers for M-2 configuartion) and its not even a year  old.

73, Bob K8IA

Message:  3