[TowerTalk] tower question

k2vi k2vi at cox.net
Sun Sep 21 10:27:23 EDT 2008

hi guys, can someone guide me as to what tower to choose.

Im looking at a 45-50' tower that will somehow either retract or fold down for easy access to the antenna/rotor. I want a tower that is basically strong and requires little maintenance and one that will last my lifetime. Price is not an issue as this is a one shot deal. Any input would be greatly apreciated. This is the most knowledgable group i have come across pertaining to this hobby. god bless.

tony k2vi