[TowerTalk] Tower Bolts

NPAlex at aol.com NPAlex at aol.com
Mon Sep 22 00:08:29 EDT 2008

Mark,
I have a set of 6 bolts for the US-589 tower that I will not be using as my
relocation plans have changed.  These were bought from US Tower (they are  no
longer J bolts, but have a large nut welded to the bottom end). They are
expensive and heavy, but if interested, maybe we can make a deal.

Norm W4QN

Message: 5