[TowerTalk] Anchor Bolts

chasm at texas.net chasm at texas.net
Mon Sep 22 13:41:57 EDT 2008

Scott McClements wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 21, 2008 at 9:28 PM,  <chasm at texas.net> wrote:
>> I think that what USTwrs is doing is counting on non inspection by 98%
>> of towers being erected
>
> These anchor bolts are what they show in the engineering documents.
> You think an inspector would feel better that you used something else?
> -Scott, WU2X

A municipal inspector would require the prints to go to the PEs
working for the department.  if they did not agree, and I doubt they
would, they would strikeout portions and insert in red ink what was
acceptable to them.  I have seen them over rule PEs with decades of
experience.

graciously yours
chas/k5dam