[TowerTalk] My Digging "the Hole" story

Eric - VE3GSI ve3gsi at sympatico.ca
Wed Sep 24 14:27:15 EDT 2008

Got a good wife here as well.

My wife help with the tower hole.  A few of pixs at this address:

http://cid-f3b31b3a46a60552.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/VE3HBR

Mind you Marlene is a Ham, can do CW when she wants too, which is seldom
these days. She also helped refurbish the tower at the end of a wire brush
and paint brush. Also she had a major hand in helping me rebuild the beam.
Had no qualms with me buying a pair of 756 Pro's and like you helped to pick
them out.

She use to do the upper rigging on our sailboat, but dang it all, can't get
her up the tower.

What does this have to do with the tower group? She is also my front person,
explaining to the neighbours that towers are an important part of our hobby
telling them, she has no problem with my towers and neither should they.
When your support starts at home, it makes it easy to erect antenna
hardware.

Forget it guys, she is spoken for, but she does have two unmarried
sisters!!!

73 Eric.