[TowerTalk] New HF antennas for sale w/immediate shipping

Scott W3TX via Adelphia superberthaguy at adelphia.net
Thu Sep 25 10:01:20 EDT 2008

You still have one last chance to get a monoband yagi up before CQWW!  I
have several "new in box" M2 Survivor series yagis which can be shipped
immediately upon purchase (no factory wait!)

20M6-125 (60ft boom) Survivor Series $2798

40M3FS-125 (full sized 40m yagi on 48ft boom) Survivor Series $4752

Two (2) 40M1FS-125 Survivor Series Rotatable Dipoles $750 per unit

40M3L-125 Survivor Series new $1600

Please call me directly rather than e-mailing since I'm out of the
office today

Best regards,
Scott Johns VMD
Amateur Radio W3TX