[TowerTalk] Recommendation for two stage crank up tower.

Tyler, Mark Mark.Tyler at Metrix1.com
Fri Sep 26 15:29:56 EDT 2008

Lost TH7DXX & 42' crank up tower from IKE.

The tower was made locally 30 years ago; the ham has passed away.

Looking for the dos and don't.

I plan to replace the TH7DXX with a beam I can lift easily versus the 90
pound TH7DXX.

Will need to make an adapter plate for any tower - this should not be a
problem.

Do not believe it would be wise to go higher (55')  do not want to
overload the base. ( since it was designed for a two stage tower;
smaller foot print.)

---  what company is recommended to purchase from?

Mark Tyler

K5GQ

HOUSTON, TX