[TowerTalk] Antenna raising to mast problem

Mark Robinson markrob at mindspring.com
Sun Sep 28 13:20:07 EDT 2008

I always clamp a small piece of angle iron the mast so that the boom can sit
on it while I am clamping the boom to the mast. The angle iron is at right
angles to the boom.The angle iron takes the weight of the beam while you are
clamping tight.

If it was my antenna I would leave well alone. If the pattern is skewed so
what, as you are rotating the beam to the best position anyway. Just my take
on it.

73 de Mark N1UK G3ZZM