[TowerTalk] Yeasu rotor remote.

jos hermans on4kj at skynet.be
Thu Apr 2 15:50:26 PDT 2009

Hello all,

Might be slightly off topic, but I give it a try anyway!

A YEASU G-2000 RC in use since 10 years, The remote contrôle has got an
accident ( stupid operator ).....!!

I started to rebuild the remote, but just found out  the potmeter 500 E  has
a couple of little black wire broken, and I can't solder it back . Someone
can explain me  how these potmeters work exactly and if these black wires in
the middle of the axes are really necessary to achieve a 360 ° rotation. The
potmeter inside the rotor is it the same part?

Worst case solution, where one can find this kind of potmeter ? Could it be
a special brand made for YEASU only?

Thanks bu 4hand for a shout. 73 from Jos.

on4kj - os5n