[TowerTalk] FS: New used never installed Cushcraft 10-4cd

NE6V NE6V at roadrunner.com
Sun Apr 5 23:20:25 PDT 2009

Hello,
I have a Cushcraft "skywalker" 10-4 cd 4 element 10 mtr monobander. I have had this is my parents garage since I bought it 11 or 12 years ago! I had to trash the box, but the antenna and the booklet are perfect!
Email me off list I will reply with pics.
I will ship to your CONUS address for 145.00 total! Shipping included.
PayPal yes NO fee to BUYER.
Remember shipping is included!

Thank You for your time,

73
de
NE6V~Joe Vega ( like the car but BETTER!)

ARRL Los Angeles Section Affiliated Club Coordinator
ARRL SW Division Cong.Dist.29 LAA
ARRL Life Member