[TowerTalk] Height of tower foundation with respect to grade

hdmc38 at bellsouth.net hdmc38 at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 6 05:29:10 PDT 2009

Well David that's true. Like I said there is always someone that just must complain. I think also that it's not just the inspectors but the neighbors who call and complain. Then the BO hands it off to the inspector and basically says make these people stop calling me and complaining. Now he has to do something not always the right thing but something. I've been in the construction business 25 years. 14 in the private side and 11 as an Inspector 10 as Chief. I had to comply with some of those limitations too. Because the only way around them is to get a variance. To do that all your neighbors have to sign off and that just ain't gonna happen. I just got laid off over an interpretation. Not over a tower but because they needed to pacify the client. It's true some people just hate towers and alot of other stuff too. This is government at its finest. Just another day in paradise in South Fl.
--
73 K4XZ Joe Patrick