[TowerTalk] Co-ax and Rotor Control cables inside PVC?

N2TK tony.kaz at verizon.net
Mon Apr 6 12:52:56 PDT 2009

How are you going to support the coax going up the tower? Threaded through
PVC you would only have support for the coax and control cables where they
exit the PVC. I would prefer to support the cables with tape every few feet.
With the quality of coax and control cables you can buy I don't see a need
to thread the cables through PVC to protect the cables from the elements and
sun. Plus if you want to add or change something it is a lot easier not to
have to deal with the PVC.

73,
N2TK, Tony