[TowerTalk] Gizmotchy's

NE6V NE6V at roadrunner.com
Thu Apr 9 07:44:53 PDT 2009

Hi Group,
Many have asked what's a Gizmotchy, so I thought I'd provide the url. So everyone can see for themselves.

-At the present I have (6) 2 mtr models, 4 elements each, 1500 watt gama matches.
For the Group here I'll sell them for $140.00 each INCLUDES SHIPPING. On the website they sell for 150.00 plus shipping. The ones I have are in factory boxes SEALED NEVER OPENED.

-I also have about a dozen (12) 6 mtr  5 element Gizmo's. Also in FACTORY SEALED BOXES NEVER OPENED. Contact me for SPECIAL PRICING ON THE 6 MTR MODELS!                                                            Both the 6 and the 2 mtr models can seen at:  http://gizmotchy.com/index.html

YES I ACCEPT PAYPAL no FEE.

73
de
NE6V

ARRL Los Angeles Section Affiliated Club Coordinator
ARRL SW Division Cong.Dist.29 LAA
ARRL Life Member
(626)419-5167