[TowerTalk] Gizmotchy's

Michael Ryan mryan001 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Apr 9 08:55:17 PDT 2009

Illegal operation is just that...illegal.  Be it on the ham bands or OTHER.
The number of illegal (mobile style) amplifier builders out there may be
down as there are more do it yourselfers so to speak, with ideas off the
net. But wait ( and wait we do...) for the cycle to indicate improved
conditions on 10 and 12 mtrs. The criminal banders will be back to work
playing games. Turning a blind eye is what too often happens. There are
already bootlegers on 30tmrs and 12mtrs...some say they are fisherman.
Maybe that's just a new term for 'pirate'.
 -Mike