[TowerTalk] Cage dipole revisited.

K1TTT K1TTT at ARRL.NET
Sat Apr 11 14:56:15 PDT 2009

> And where can I find the isotropic radiator to run a comparison against<:-
> ))

I don't know about them, but for only $29.95 I'll sell you an infinitesimal
dipole!  Oops, wait a minute, I dropped it... darn, its around here
somewhere... well anyway, and if you order in the next 10 minutes I'll throw
in a 2nd one FREE!  Perfect to build your own phased array if you can find
some free space to mount them in!  But wait, there's more!  For the same
price I'll throw in a big tub of relative bearing grease, and a super duper
skyhook to hang everything from.

Fine print... offer not valid in any of the 50 states or Canada, or any
other place where the sun shines.  Time limit was from the time I typed the
original sentence, not the time you may have received the message, no
refunds, no exchange, no warrantee expressed or implied, items listed may or
may not actually work as described or be suitable for any purpose
whatsoever.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net