[TowerTalk] Exc Dacron Rope Source re Temporary Guy Wire Material??

Steve Davis -Davis RF Co. sdavis at davisrf.com
Sat Apr 11 15:14:26 PDT 2009

Hi Dennis,

  The response of W0MU indicated Synthetic Textiles as a good source for
Dacron rope.   Synthetic Tex does double braided, as opposed to many
suppliers who sell single braid.  ST does a great job and DAVIS RF Co. has
dealt with ST for 20 years without any problem.
    You can go to our web site and see the sizes avail, the break strength,
etc.   We have very competive prices and 99% of time can ship immediately.
NOTE: we will cut any odd length for you, you don't need to buy the 500 ft
or  1m ft,  etc. as would be the situation direct from factory.   If I can
help, just let me know.
73, Steve ,  K1PEK,

DAVIS RF Co.

Wire, Cable, RF Connectors and wire aerial parts.   LMR, Heliax, Eupen

Commercial and Marine - Custom Cable Design - Military/Industrial

Tel:  978-369-1738     Fax:  978-369-3484
www.DavisRF.com

Message: 5