[TowerTalk] plastic forms (!) for cage dipoles

Bill Aycock billaycock at centurytel.net
Fri Apr 17 13:00:44 PDT 2009

Bob-

The dimensions I finally found were 3-7/16 OD and 2-7/16 ID, with 12 holes,
half of which were accessible by L-shaped slots. I think this is small. If I
am going to the trouble of making one, I want to get as much effect as I
can, within reasonable bounds.

On the subject of your first sentence, see the post I sent just before I
read yours.

73--Bill--W4BSG