[TowerTalk] Hardline ?

Cqtestk4xs at aol.com Cqtestk4xs at aol.com
Sun Apr 19 09:15:53 PDT 2009

I used 75 ohm for years after getting two broken spools of 5000 feet for
$200.  Making the ends was easy and I made mine from copper flare fittings
similar to N4ZR's info.

They worked fine but were a little cranky when I used them on stacks that
had BIP/BOP/TOP/BOT or tribanders, but this would be expected.  For general
use you can't beat them.  I used mine for Beverages and while this was
overkill as far as loss was concerned, it could be buried and at four cents was
 a hell of a lot cheaper than using regular 213 or whatever.

You need only cut off the last foot or so if the stuff has been stored
outside before you attach the ends.

73 Bill KH7XS/K4XS
web. Get the Radio Toolbar!