[TowerTalk] "Stubborn" tower section

Wayne Kline w3ea at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 21 06:12:26 PDT 2009

Brian

  This is a common problem problem and it is  sure is better to test fit on the ground then in the air. I use a dead blow hammer on the rungs and a peice of 1.125 od   250 wall steel tubing inserted in the leg  on Rohn 25 & 45... While in the AIR ..  it's just the dead blow to get  one the legs are started, Newton's  law of gravitiy & firm rocking usually with one or two legs  located via drift pins.

YMMV

73's  Wayne W3EA