[TowerTalk] Upgraded Plastic Owl

GALE STEWARD k3nd at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 21 11:56:11 PDT 2009

And now for something completely different.

I happened to be casually watching a show on HGTV last weekend. I perked up when they started showing a plastic owl. Something we all know and love!

Anyway, the upgraded plastic owl makes owl sounds and the head is motorized so that it swivels back and forth. I don't know how it's powered or any other technical data. Ought to really scare the pigeons away.

Just the antenna system upgraded that I'm sure we're all looking for!

Maybe we can get a group discount...

73, Stew K3ND