[TowerTalk] TowerTalk] 900MHz - Long and possibly OT

ve3zi at yahoo.com ve3zi at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 22 14:13:32 PDT 2009

"If he's been bothering you, I'd guess that your higher power and more gain
may have also been bothering him. Perhaps he's moved to a different
frequency?  I'd continue bombarding the ether with as much RF as you can
muster. After all, he's an unlicensed user, you've proved that you need the
gain margin to maintain communications, and he's refused your attempts at
coordination. If he's QSYed, he probably won't be back. If he does come
back, then worry about it.

73,

Jim K9YC"

Oh, I know I'm bothering him - foolish when we could have both shared successfully. He's compounded his problems by trying to service about 50 customers when 20 would have been a more sensible upper limit. The ones that I have talked to are getting something rather worse than dial-up... But he's still there and certainly not the cause of my recent troubles.

73 Roger
VE3ZI