[TowerTalk] Rohn 25 rusting

EZ Rhino EZRhino at fastmovers.biz
Thu Apr 23 07:18:26 PDT 2009

Bob,

I've used this product before, it's called Rust Mort
http://www.sjdiscounttools.com/sem69508.html  It's basically phosphoric
acid, and it comes under other manufacturers and brand names.  Try a local
auto body supply house.  It's supposed to chemically convert the rust so it
won't continue to spread, then you top coat it with paint of choice.

I've also used some Por-15 products with good results.
http://www.por15.com/  They make all kinds of neat stuff.

Here's some more rust info:  http://www.swedishbricks.net/faq/rust.html

Chris
KF7P