[TowerTalk] US Tower Service Platform [HDP]

Tod -ID tod at k0to.us
Sat Aug 1 18:19:26 PDT 2009

I am trying to get an understanding of how this accessory fastens to the HDX
series of US Towers. So far I have not been able to get any detailed information
from the factory.

I would like to discuss this topic [and see pictures if they are available] with
persons who have this accessory on their HDX series tower. Since this is a very
arcane subject I suggest direct email contact rather than postings to this
reflector although posting is acceptable since it will place the topic in the
Tower Talk archives for future searches.

Tod Olson, K0TO
tod at k0to.us