[TowerTalk] Cushcraft parts-help

Carol Richards n2mm at comcast.net
Fri Aug 7 15:55:28 PDT 2009

I made use of the Cushcraft contact, John David. I even had a direct line to him and ordered parts through him. Unfortunately my timing was poor. Before I could receive the parts, as everyone noted, Cushcraft was sold to MFJ and John David is totally out of the picture. I called MFJ to order the parts and even spoke with Tom, who is now the go to person.  MFJ has no clue what to do with Cushcraft orders and they are in a bit of turmoil. Of course I never received any response from Tom, who promised to research my order. Therefore, If anyone on the reflector can help, I would be appreciative.

I am desperately in need of the capacity hat clamps for the 402cd. I will need 8 of them. I believe they are the same ones used on the Cushcraft 2 meter beams. Therefore if anyone has an old 8 element 2 meter cushcrfat beam that they are not using, or has the parts from one, I would really appreciate it.

Carol, N2MM