[TowerTalk] two benefits of postings on Re: Resonance is over rated

TexasRF at aol.com TexasRF at aol.com
Sun Aug 9 18:56:12 PDT 2009

Make sure all Xc values are negative. Xl and R are positive numbers.

Perhaps the concept should be "self resonance is over rated". We all spend
a lot of time to achieve resonance more or less by adjusting lengths and
various  matching networks.

73,
K5GW

In a message dated 8/9/2009 8:19:24 P.M. Central Daylight Time,