[TowerTalk] Rohn 25 and relatively large Tribanders

N7mal n7mal at citlink.net
Sun Aug 16 20:32:08 PDT 2009

Many years ago I had 100ft rohn 25 in Northern Illinois with a Hy-Gain TH6
on top. That thing survived every type of weather known to man. The only
reason it came down was because I moved to W6.... In those days there were a
lot of similar installations and I never heard of any problems.
Good Luck...
73

MAL
N7MAL