[TowerTalk] How much?

Gary E. Jones garyejones at cmaaccess.com
Fri Aug 21 05:31:44 PDT 2009

Once you have the hole dug, you really don't have much choice Tom....
because you want the concrete to come about ground level. Usually, you want
the concrete 4" or so above surrounding grade. I typically form the top of
the concrete with 2 x 4 board on their side to give me a 4" height of
concrete. This concrete can then be worked to make the top of the concrete
somewhat domed. I want most of the rain to simply roll of the concrete.

So in my opinion, fill the hole and have enough to fill the wood forms at
the top.

     Gary     W5FI