[TowerTalk] hybrid quad answer/correction

r miles greenacres113 at charter.net
Fri Aug 21 06:16:24 PDT 2009

I  guess I misunderstood how the 'quad'  looked in it's true shape.  Wx  had taken  it's toll. Plus I found the manual!! I'm sorry I gave a  false  discription. It turns out to be a Butternut HF4B Butterfly Quagi.
I wonder if anyone out there is still using one of these antennas?
I'm taking the aluminium tubing to use on a 30m Moxon I'm building. I have the coil, hairpins & spiraled wire if someone is in need of them to repair one of these  antennas. Just cover the postage to ship.  Contact me off reflector.
k9il