[TowerTalk] How much?

mwbesemer at cox.net mwbesemer at cox.net
Fri Aug 21 07:21:57 PDT 2009

If you find a contractor (preferably a small one) in your area that does
concrete work, you might be able to convince him to add a yard or two to
one of his orders and then just dump it in the hole for you.  Sometimes
they have small jobs too and being able to add a yard or two might save
him enough of a delivery charge that he'd be willing to help you out.
The caveat is that you'll need to have your tower in the hole and ready
for the pour, and the contractor will probably have to be working in
your area because most concrete companies only let you have the truck
for a certain period of time.

My dad was a concrete contractor and we did stuff like this all the
time.

73,

Mike
WM4B