[TowerTalk] LM-354HDSP Motor Wiring

Michael Hofe, AI3H AI3H at thehofefamily.com
Wed Aug 26 06:04:23 PDT 2009

Hello.  I am in despirate need of a little help with the wiring of my crank-up motor for my LM-354HDSP.  I purchased the tower in the early part of 2000 and am finally getting around to finishing the project.  When I compare the actual wiring markings in the motor to the wiring diagram in my manual, they do not reconcile.  The actual wires in the motor are marked T1, T2, T3, T4, T5, T8 and T9, along with a green case ground screw.  Whereas the manual shows references to wires labeled P1 and P2, in addition to the T references I previously mentioned.  If anyone could let me know which motor wires get bridged and which motor wires get attached to which terminals inside the control box, that would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike Hofe, AI3H