[TowerTalk] How a folded dipole works

Martin Ewing martin.s.ewing at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 07:03:11 PDT 2009

Steve,

Thanks for pointing this out.  Adding more elements to a system adds
degrees of freedom that can add complexities to the analysis.  My
claim that the currents in both wires are equal was obviously a little
too simplistic!

But it's still a good approximation if you're not using zip cord.

Cheers / 73  Martin AA6E