[TowerTalk] Glenn Martin

Roger (K8RI) K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Sat Aug 29 12:20:45 PDT 2009

Although this would normally be OT it's quite pertinent at present as
most of us on here visit many sites.
This is just a "heads up" and shouldn't really need discussing on the
group.  If some one has questions, just e-mail me.

As of yesterday the count was well over 50,000 commercial/reputable
sites  had been infected with a nasty little bugger that downloads a
cocktail of mallware that visits other sites to download even more
nasties to our computers, so just a word to the wise and practice "safe
computing" by making sure all of your software is up-to-date and use the
appropriate firewalls and blockers.

73

Roger (K8RI)